Did Bhvr forget how to make killer perks?

Every chapter after plague has had awful killer perks with a few of them being ok on certain killers or with other perks but none of them can stand on their own, even after constant feedback they still don't change these perks.

Untitled.png

This is how perks should be like, no unnecessary down sides and no affects that will have basically no impact

Comments

  • Saying every perk after plague is bad and trash is pretty strong to say since we did have oni with perks which actually were good and you can argue but there is that 1 perk for every killer they have that is a teachable that actually is good no perk is useless unless you use it in a bad playstyle or with people who can counter it with pyramid head they messed up demo had some good ones and deathslinger has no good perks you would run in rank 1 or 5 as killer unless you wanted a challenge in the game this game can be fun or annoying depending on how you play it, but I will not stand some person criticize some perks which are still in beta.

  • Hmm I can see how some of Pyramid Head and Heather's perks could work but I do think they're SEVERLY underwhelming and need some big buffs.

  • I’d love if they made a killer perk that discouraged body blocking. Like SEVERELY DISCOURAGED IT! I’d also love a killer version of Bill’s perk “Left Behind”.

  • Bhvr didn't forgot how to do killer perks, they just don't care

  • @tragic__decay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1354297#Comment_1354297

    What are you playing on? I know ps4 does it’s monthly or bimonthly sales.. I spent $22 and picked up all licensed DLCs & 4 other dlc. It drops them down to maybe $2-$4 each.

    PC. Most of the DLCs are decently priced but the Stranger Things one bumps the price up a bit.

  • shoutout to the people who said "its just the PTB they still have time to buff them"

    lol

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    shoutout to the people who said "its just the PTB they still have time to buff them"

    lol

    Oh but they did ToT is 16 seconds now really great buff

1 2 ›