Got a new LG 4K TV and DBD is the only game that doesn't look blurry on PS4

Swear. I have no idea why. I tried about 10 games and only 3 were halfway decent,and Dead By Daylight looked the best,which was surprising. I'm running a regular PS4 slim with HDR off,with the TV on game mode. Everything else looks like crap. Especially when things are sorta far away,and especially if there's light shining on the object or character. Looks blurry and sorted pixelated.

Kinda wondering if its the settings for the game or what. Its the only game that looks normal to me. I tried messing with the settings on the TV but had no luck. Actually tried for about 4 hours total. I'm not really good with that kinda thing. It's a pretty new TV so I can't find any recommendations for settings. I also have no way to return it. I live decently far from the store and have no vehicle. I probably should've not bought a "budget one". Just wanted a 4K TV for when the new consoles are out. So pretty much just playing Dead By Daylight for the rest of my life. Which I pretty much do anyways,but still.

Comments