Flashlights
In general i don't have a problem with flashlights, but when i pick someone up and stare directly to the wall (and there is only the wall on my screen) and i hear the click of the flashlight, i know that somehow that can blind me, by lighting the side of my face. It's like i can't see to the side, BUT i can get blinded.
Comments
As soon as you hear the click look straight up! Or start running lightborn. It’s especially fun in games when 3 or 4 survivors have them :)
im pretty sure its like a 45degree angle either side, if you use shadow born i think that shows you the full angle. but they really arent much of an issue at all. i seem to be the only one getting flashlight and sabo saves, havent seen a single person do it in months
Ya it's a bit weird how flashlights from outside your FoV can blind you. Best to sweep for flashlighters quickly after faking a pickup. Even pressing your face to a wall can't fully protect you.
Lightborn + Mori protects from flashlights!
I loved the moment when, as Plague, I got blinded by a flashlight while carrying a survivor. They stuck around and I puked over both of them randomly spinning. Cause yes, I hate being blinded and thought it fun.