New killer is a female, and its awesome!

The new killer is female, its not kuchisake onna; but its something way cooler! Shes called the spirit and her perks are really good.

Comments

  • That they are! Her mori is dope as well!

  • I havent seen it yet; still looking into it
  • She needs Cosmetic, something that replace her flying hair lol

  • All Survivor perks seem like they won't be used much except for Deliverance which is pretty op and if you combo it with BT, my god.

  • I can see how one of her perk will discourage survivors from cleansing other hex totems. I know I may or may not touch another hex totems when the chapter comes to console ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • @Someissues said:
    She needs Cosmetic, something that replace her flying hair lol

    I'm sure they have that covered.....

  • Iceman said:
    I can see how one of her perk will discourage survivors from cleansing other hex totems. I know I may or may not touch another hex totems when the chapter comes to console ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Right, hex totems are saved XD