ebony mori

If people want to use an ebony mori whatever but you should not depip against it, how is it even slightly fair when you were robbed of a chance to play a game

depipping isn't that deep but a survivor shouldn't be punished for an insta kill mori from a tunnelled unhook

Comments

  • @claudetterealness said:

    If people want to use an ebony mori whatever but you should not depip against it, how is it even slightly fair when you were robbed of a chance to play a game

    depipping isn't that deep but a survivor shouldn't be punished for an insta kill mori from a tunnelled unhook

    Killers also sacrifice a lot of points to pull a mori tunnel.

    Depending on the team I face I tend to hook twice before I mori anyone.

    If I bring an ebony I tend to only mori one or two people tops.

    If the team was a bully squad they all get a mori.

  • I agree you shouldn't be punished in rank and such as your already being punished in gameplay and bps.

    Side note:

    Moris are only cool if you can slug all four players at once in the same spot and Mori one by one. If your not doing that you traesh