how to rise up some mood to play
idk recently i'm so tired just like i'm playing with flat mood, idc with 4k, escape or etc. maybe i'm just play too much.
any suggestions?
Tagged:
Trusted
idk recently i'm so tired just like i'm playing with flat mood, idc with 4k, escape or etc. maybe i'm just play too much.
any suggestions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have 1600 hours in the game and have taken two breaks from it, the most recent one, I left when they changed Freddy and just came back about 3 weeks ago so they released 3 DLC in that time. Taking a break is good man
yeah i'm thinking about taking some break too and focus on another thing i can do right now, thx
I'd take a break. I do it all the time. DbD can be frustrating and just wears you down. Everytime DbD becomes more frustrating than fun I take a break for a while.
Never wait to be burned out to stop playing the game. If you start feeling that way, take a break for a while right away
Burnouts are a thing.
Continuing won't remove it.
There's stories sometimes here of people who are still not enjoying it after 4 months, but then there's me who had fun again (with more moderation) after just 2 weeks.
In any case, a break can do wonders, and there's only 1 way to find out how long you yourself would need.