Today's Strength: The Doctor

For an explanation on what "strength" entails for these polls, please refer to the first entry of this series: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1337293


For this example, we got: The Doctor

How good do you rate him at sacrificing all 4 Survivors?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Honestly don't really know what to say, this is how i experience him after the rework.

  • The rework definitely helped him, he is much better now. He is best when pop and thrilling tremors are used effectively.

  • Pros:

    • Herman has some of the best tracking in the game. Always has.
    • Each Survivor in Tier III is a Survivor not on gens, giving Herman insane stalling potential, possibly the best in the game.
    • Herman can effectively deny pallets and vaults, making him very dangerous to loop.
    • The Madness skill checks can really throw off Survivors who aren't very observant.

    Cons:

    • Calm Spirit. I don't think I need to say more on this.
    • Screaming is honestly pretty unreliable in finding Survivors initially, unless they're in Tier III and messing up constantly.
    • All of Herman's real power is in his add-ons, not his base form that I'm analyzing.

    Herman is my favorite Killer, and I want to place him higher than this. But all of his power comes from his add-ons, so I must place him at a 7. If we do consider add-ons though, especially the Restraint ones, he rises to a 9 for me.

  • @VolantConch1719 said:

    Pros:

    • Herman has some of the best tracking in the game. Always has.
    • Each Survivor in Tier III is a Survivor not on gens, giving Herman insane stalling potential, possibly the best in the game.
    • Herman can effectively deny pallets and vaults, making him very dangerous to loop.
    • The Madness skill checks can really throw off Survivors who aren't very observant.

    Cons:

    • Calm Spirit. I don't think I need to say more on this.
    • Screaming is honestly pretty unreliable in finding Survivors initially, unless they're in Tier III and messing up constantly.
    • All of Herman's real power is in his add-ons, not his base form that I'm analyzing.

    Herman is my favorite Killer, and I want to place him higher than this. But all of his power comes from his add-ons, so I must place him at a 7. If we do consider add-ons though, especially the Restraint ones, he rises to a 9 for me.

    I know, i wanted Wraith to be Death Itself, but my honesty wouldn't let me. 😪