Didn't they say Bloodlust will get shorten from 15 to 12 seconds?

BLOODLUST CHANGES
Bloodlust 2 speed bonus reduced from +0.6m/s to +0.4 m/s
Bloodlust 3 speed bonus reduced from +1.2m/s to +0.6 m/s*

So directly nerfing Bloodlust and still 15 seconds?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Last info I heard on stream is that they will downright nerf bloodlust.
    Just making it slower but remain the timer.
    The old idea that at least the timer gets shortened seem to be of the table.

  • Yes, they think they improve the chases for killers by nerfing Bloodlust.

  • Got to see how they fix the loop spots, otherwise, stuff like Groaning Storehouse can become an infinite, as you need Bloodlust 2 to get them. (Which now Bloodlust 3 after nerf)

  • LMAO, THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THEY JUST COMPLETLY FXCKED KILLERS BY DOING THAT.
  • Killers: Nerf BL after addressing landmark infinites
    Devs: We nerfed BL and adjusted landmark loops
    Killers: WHY DID YOU NERF BL??
  • LMAO, THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THEY JUST COMPLETLY FXCKED KILLERS BY DOING THAT.
    I rarely if ever hit bloodlust 2 as killer, and I have never hit bloodlust 3 without specifically trying to go for it. Each time I've asked, everyone tells me the same. A single pallet is all it takes to reset bloodlust.

    I'd hazard to say that anyone who regularly relies on bloodlust 2/3 to win chases is probably over-ranked and doesn't deserve a win, with the exception being some bad window RNG.

    Try it though, that's what the PTB is for.
  • Peanits said:
    LMAO, THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THEY JUST COMPLETLY FXCKED KILLERS BY DOING THAT.
    I rarely if ever hit bloodlust 2 as killer, and I have never hit bloodlust 3 without specifically trying to go for it. Each time I've asked, everyone tells me the same. A single pallet is all it takes to reset bloodlust.

    I'd hazard to say that anyone who regularly relies on bloodlust 2/3 to win chases is probably over-ranked and doesn't deserve a win, with the exception being some bad window RNG.

    Try it though, that's what the PTB is for.
    Yeah, but there are some killers who rely on BL because of extremely good survivors and long chases.
  • @Peanits said:
    PinkEricka said:

    LMAO, THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THEY JUST COMPLETLY FXCKED KILLERS BY DOING THAT.

    I rarely if ever hit bloodlust 2 as killer, and I have never hit bloodlust 3 without specifically trying to go for it. Each time I've asked, everyone tells me the same. A single pallet is all it takes to reset bloodlust.

    I'd hazard to say that anyone who regularly relies on bloodlust 2/3 to win chases is probably over-ranked and doesn't deserve a win, with the exception being some bad window RNG.

    Try it though, that's what the PTB is for.

    That you rarely hit bloodlust 2 is cause by the gimped chase recognition. I lost BL while looping a survivor around a car. Because the game thinks i lost the survivor. While we both still run in circles.

  • @Peanits said:

    I rarely if ever hit bloodlust 2 as killer, and I have never hit bloodlust 3 without specifically trying to go for it. Each time I've asked, everyone tells me the same. A single pallet is all it takes to reset bloodlust.

    You'll 100% need Bloodlust when you are in those loop spots, EG Groaning, Cowshed Farmhouse, Wretched Shop, again can't tell as of now since haven't been playing much yet, so hopefully the maps are fixed

    if the maps are fixed they can honestly remove Bloodlust all together, I just don't want to see Infinite/semi infinite still exist in the game

  • @Tsulan said:
    That you rarely hit bloodlust 2 is cause by the gimped chase recognition. I lost BL while looping a survivor around a car. Because the game thinks i lost the survivor. While we both still run in circles.

    Yep and this, there are many cases where the Killer can lose Bloodlust despite the survivor was in complete view

  • This content has been removed.
  • I have never used bloodlust 3 except for once where I didn't deliberately hit the survivor to activate BL3 and see what happens.

    When I played really bad, here and there I've got BL2.

    They have fixed a lot of maps and their problematic window spots. I think it is a huge step for the killers. We have to play and see what happens.

  • @ZombieGenesis said:
    They said on the stream that BL needed to be nerfed because, and I quote, "it doesn't feel good to survivors". So...there ya go.

    I´m waiting for the day they will nerf looping, because it doesn´t feel good to killers.
    But we´ll probably get a "just play surv or civ"

  • @Someissues said:

    @Peanits said:

    I rarely if ever hit bloodlust 2 as killer, and I have never hit bloodlust 3 without specifically trying to go for it. Each time I've asked, everyone tells me the same. A single pallet is all it takes to reset bloodlust.

    You'll 100% need Bloodlust when you are in those loop spots, EG Groaning, Cowshed Farmhouse, Wretched Shop, again can't tell as of now since haven't been playing much yet, so hopefully the maps are fixed

    if the maps are fixed they can honestly remove Bloodlust all together, I just don't want to see Infinite/semi infinite still exist in the game

    Did you read the patch notes?