The game doesn't work when the Killer has high ping

The Servers simply don't allow the Survivors to react in time to the Killer when the Killer is using a VPN. It's so bad I end up hook suiciding when I get a Chinese Huntress or Spirit most of the time.

Honestly, I think the Devs NEED to put a ping lock on their Servers. Like matchmaking shouldn't give anyone with over 150 ping a game. I'm sorry. Go back to your own servers and if you don't have servers in your region, you shouldn't be playing the game in the first place.

Getting hit miles after clearing a vault or while pre-dead harding for distance is ridiculous and I think everyone can agree that they'd rather wait 10 minutes for a game with a Killer from their continent than dealing with that

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • So true.

    All it takes is a distance of 2+ countries and the latency becomes so horrible in dbd that I want to rage quit out of the match.

  • A ping lock won't stop VPN users as it fools the server into thinking they are from another country and the VPN server itself may have a ping of 50ms.

    This is why they are trying to change it so those with high pings don't gain an advantage like they do now.

  • Telling people to not play the game simply because the devlopers are too greedy to put a server near one is a really dick-ish statement.

    You have latency in EVERY online game, and in all of them people with high ping are at an advatage. Why is Dead by Daylight an exception?