When on June 16th is it able
Sorry if this question seems silly but I’m wandering when the update patch\dlc pack will be Available
example: at midnight Central Standard Time on the 16th
Sorry if this question seems silly but I’m wandering when the update patch\dlc pack will be Available
example: at midnight Central Standard Time on the 16th
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think patches drop around 11 AM EST (so 10 AM CST).
Thanks Friend!
According to the data mine, it actually should be 3PM Est
That data mine was right for the PTB release date and time.
It was also right about the live release date, so it probably will be right with time too.
Wait when was this datamined? Seems weird to have it for 3 PM EST instead of 11 AM. I don’t remember any patch releasing after 11 AM unless it had too many bugs. The PTB was later because the devs didn’t want to ruin the surprise of Silent Hill.
Is their usual update time 11Am Est, Maybe the data mine was correct but he just got scheduled for earlier release?
I mean I will take getting him earlier without question because I'm hyped.
(It was 3Pm dev time, I just assumed they used EST, but maybe not
That's what I remember it being for most updates.
The devs go off of UTC time. 3 PM UTC is 11 AM EST.
Well then that makes sense.
Thank you, I'm hyped for the new release.