Full of macro killers.

There are too many of macro killers in Korean server.

They just stand there and spam M1.

Survivors even can't dissconnet because of this ######### penalty.

I just met macro killers in 6 times in a row. All different users.

I had reported with videos with them but it seems like they don't ever get banned, even no temporary ban.

Do something please. They should be automatically banned for that!

Comments

  • Saw one myself last night, did exactly what ya said and just spammed M1. Unfortunately some ppl will try to cheese the system by doing this to get rift points with 0 effort. On the bright side... Since theyre spamming M1 and not just picking Wraith and going afk while invisible, you can get hit afew times to get some heals in so your lack of emblems dont make you depip.

  • I think it would be hard for the devs to find a way to automatically ban something like this. I've gotten stuck as both survivor and killer on random tiles because of bugs and I would be very pissed off if i got an AFK ban because of this.

    I would recommend you just do gens, report them and move on to the next game. I understand your point of view and I admit it's very annoying, but it shouldn't take more than 7 - 10 mins and you avoid getting upset over it.

  • To be fair, if it's a demogorgon, it's just plain funny.

  • record and report.


    pretty sure they can get banned for that, if they got reported for it by multiple people from multiple games.