Freddy Cosmetics
Is their any plans for dream boy Freddy to get some cosmetics, or is the licence to him stopping that from happening?
Is their any plans for dream boy Freddy to get some cosmetics, or is the licence to him stopping that from happening?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like what? Otger than Robert England Freddy what else would there be? He looked the same throughout all the movies
I guess new nightmare would be one 🤷♂️
I really don't know what cosmetics would he get as @Dead_by_Gadfly already said,except Robert England Freddy. There just wasn't alot of changes about his appearance throughout the movies,atleast from what i remember.
Agreed the original context of his films are the exact same. My thoughts where just to add something different for him, not necessarily based on his actual lore 🤷♂️
A xmas jumper ^^
I demand bunny ears for Freddy!