Dbd Exam

So basically I was one of the few that was selected for to win the 500 aurics from the dbd exam, thing is I'm a bit dumb and actually typed my Cloud ID wrong.

The next day (yesterday) I get an e-mail from BHVR saying my Cloud ID was wrong so I send them my correct ID but nothing came of it.

I'm just wondering when are they going to reply to my e-mail or did I just messed myself up.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'll just do this just to be sure @Peanits @MandyTalk

    One of these 2 can surely help you, if they notice this.

  • Those people were already selected and contacted?

    and I was not one of them, again?

    well, congrats to the winners I guess.

    dont mind me, just gonna go in the basement to cry alone (and probably get hooked and camped by the bubba there)

  • #########? Wasn't the exam prepared for the 20th juli? I didn't do it, cause I thought it will be opened on the 20th for 24 hours and then the 100 people of the top 90% will be randomly choosen

  • @Starduck80 said:

    #########? Wasn't the exam prepared for the 20th juli? I didn't do it, cause I thought it will be opened on the 20th for 24 hours and then the 100 people of the top 90% will be randomly choosen

    Where did you hear 20th of july???

  • @Mooks said:

    Those people were already selected and contacted?

    and I was not one of them, again?

    well, congrats to the winners I guess.

    dont mind me, just gonna go in the basement to cry alone (and probably get hooked and camped by the bubba there)

    Room for two in that basement?

  • @Starduck80 said:

    #########? Wasn't the exam prepared for the 20th juli? I didn't do it, cause I thought it will be opened on the 20th for 24 hours and then the 100 people of the top 90% will be randomly choosen

    They announced it on all the social media platforms when it was active and yeah the winners were randomly chosen from those that got more than 90%