New season, no derank, again.
New season dropped today, i was rank 2 survivor and now i'm still rank 2. And i keep getting matched with green rank survivors😩
New season dropped today, i was rank 2 survivor and now i'm still rank 2. And i keep getting matched with green rank survivors😩
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same.
Same
I got reseted to rank 20 with 0 pips. I was both rank 1 survivor and killer. The hell is going on with bhvr recently? They always find something new to break, even tho it was working fine for years
What???
I guess now it's time to go for the adept trophys i guess 😂
Hold on... Thank you!! Fr, im doing thaz now. Killer adepts are crazy to get in red ranks. Hell, even purple is nearly impossible.
And honestly, no shame given. I really won't feel ashamed.
Jesus 😂 enjoy the come up dude. Id have fun getting back to r1 as quickly as possible
Btw, my rank DID reset after i closed the game out and opened it back up
I played a game then my rank reset.