Is it okay I do this

So when I post a discussion or fna made chapter like recently for some reason I excpect some one to comment in few minutes but when they don't I just feel a bit aggitated, so I ask have any of you felt this way when you post something you want people to see in which you worked really hard on but say nothing? If so let me know that it isn't just me

Comments

  • @Dabihwow said:

    So when I post a discussion or fna made chapter like recently for some reason I excpect some one to comment in few minutes but when they don't I just feel a bit aggitated, so I ask have any of you felt this way when you post something you want people to see in which you worked really hard on but say nothing? If so let me know that it isn't just me

    Yeah. I feel the same. I have made over 20 creations and I can say around half haven’t actually had a comment on. :/

  • @LuluTheLion14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/160628/is-it-okay-i-do-this

    Yeah. I feel the same. I have made over 20 creations and I can say around half haven’t actually had a comment on. :/

    thx this helps a lot I'm just anxious to here what people think

  • It happens everywhere, bud. Not only here.

    Some people don't care. Some people don't notice. Some people check only the first page, so they'll never even see your post, if it's already on the second/third/etc page. Unfortunately, you'll not always be heard, when you wanna to. It hurts, but, other than popularize your creations more, I don't think there's much you can do.

    What I can say for sure - it isn't just you lol

  • @Elcopollo said:

    It happens everywhere, bud. Not only here.

    Some people don't care. Some people don't notice. Some people check only the first page, so they'll never even see your post, if it's already on the second/third/etc page. Unfortunately, you'll not always be heard, when you wanna to. It hurts, but, other than popularize your creations more, I don't think there's much you can do.

    What I can say for sure - it isn't just you lol

    yeah I'm just eager to hear there opinions

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1348526#Comment_1348526

    thx this helps a lot I'm just anxious to here what people think

    Every now and then just go onto edit your post and click save, sometimes it refreshes it and puts it onto the first page. That’s what I do sometimes.

  • @LuluTheLion14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353090#Comment_1353090

    Every now and then just go onto edit your post and click save, sometimes it refreshes it and puts it onto the first page. That’s what I do sometimes.

    thx