Purpose of player level?!
So a few days ago I reached level 99 - which got reset back to 0, and I received a prestige level 1 for my account, and started getting player levels all over again.
I wanted to ask - what's the point of this? No one can see my player prestige level 1 anyway.
Why can't people see other people's player level?
Comments
I think as of now, it's only for farming shards, they said they will implement some rewards, but no one knows when, sadly
They should give us something for this devotion thing
Simple answer: shards
We cant see each other players level due to lobby dodging
One word :
ePenis.
Well, it's also handy to point and shame people who have a prestige 3 clown with a level 6 player account. :P
It looks cool.. thats it
@Master What do you mean by "shards"?
On lower player levels, you get even less shards than on higher levels!
For example, lvl 4-6 you get 0.0708 Shards/XP and lvl 25 - 43 you get 0.0712 Shards/XP.
From lvl 50 - 100 you get 0.0714 Shards / XP, which is slightly higher. The other levels, you do get INsignificantly higher Shards/XP, so I don't see devotion as a reward at all.
Or did I miss something?
Prestige 3 clown and level 6 - people refering to Ochido? lol
I think player level could very well also play a role in balance the game, no?
Shame we can't see each other's player level....
There is no reason for player level other then the Devs to control the number of shards you get, which could be done in an easier way to begin with.
I have a feeling they put that system in place for some future use that we don't know of yet, cause it is quite pointless.
For now, it's just to earn shards. More could be done with it in the future, though, but I don't think there's any plans for that at the moment.
Skill is a very different thing than time. You're bound to level up over time, even if you're not that great.
Player level is love.
Player level is life.
Roses are red, violets are blue, give me more player level please.
The freddy fix isin't needed, just give me my gosh dawn player level.
I skipped college for 3 years to get more player level...
I sold my wife for extra player level...
But how do I feel now?
Why am I still here?
Just to suffer?
I think you'll get more shards when your devotion goes up. so you'll be getting more shards than the first time through, i'm not too sure though.
Nope, no increase. It's exactly the same all over again.
They talked briefly about adding/altering the ranking system with rewards...and a ladder ranking system....but it's in the idea stages currently.
I suppose right now, they are probably prepping for the midchapter patch....and finalizing the "Shattered Bloodline" chapter.
I wouldn't turn them down if they suddenly rolled out a new mode, rewards to the ranking system, and some new maps at that time. wouldn't turn them down at all.