Teachable perk bugged
Just noticed that a teachable that I bought from the shrine isn't appearing in my bloodwebs I went to check on the status on Jake, and it claims that I havent unlocked the perk yet...
Any clue?
Just noticed that a teachable that I bought from the shrine isn't appearing in my bloodwebs I went to check on the status on Jake, and it claims that I havent unlocked the perk yet...
Any clue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have never seen it,very weird.
@Peanits Any clue whats up with this?
did u restart the game or steam?
I bought the perk from the shrine on Tuesday, lol