Anti cheat disconnescts

I was in the game and I got DCed during end game end collapse. The stuff was looking not very good but I was going to get 1k for sure and suddenly a pop-up: EAC found that the game has been modified. I was pretty pissed and It's not the first time that happened. Does it mean that one of survivors had been using cheats? Does it DCs everyone?

Comments

  • I think this is usually something wrong on your end. Validate the files through steam (and if that doesn't work, re-install).

    From previous EAC experience, it could be a peripheral causing issues. I know it despises RGB lighting, so if there's an option to disable that for DBD that might work.

    Also, no, EAC only kicks you out.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I think this is usually something wrong on your end. Validate the files through steam (and if that doesn't work, re-install).

    From previous EAC experience, it could be a peripheral causing issues. I know it despises RGB lighting, so if there's an option to disable that for DBD that might work.

    Also, no, EAC only kicks you out.

    it's like 3 patches in the row I need to fix my files cuz of that. Not sure why