When you get yourselves off the hook. ..

Do you get 1,500BP for a safe unhook if you get away and 1,000 if you dont??I


I escape so rarely and so shocked and panicked when I succeed that I forget to look for a notification..too shocked and running wild! Lol 🐱I


If we don't get points...we should! ☺

Comments

  • I have never thought about this,made me curious. Pretty sure you don't get any points except for unhooking urself,which is 1250 bp i think.

  • You get 1500BP in the survival category right on the spot.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    You get 1500BP in the survival category right on the spot.

    That's cool! So it's always considered a safe unhook regardless😊

  • You get a flat 1500 survival points- you could die in less than a second after the animation and you still get those 1.5k points. Combining it with DS (example the deliverance-ds combo) and escaping as the obsession guarantees 8k survival points.