Missing rift reward

Hi all,

as the title says I recently found that I haven't received a specific reward in the premium track of the rift (lvl 34). As you can see from the screenshots I unlocked the lvl 34, but when I access my cosmetics list I'm not able to use it. Thanks in advance for the help, have a good day ^^.

screen1.jpg screen2.jpg


Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • If you go over the the outfit reward in the rift. Does it say it is owned (like all the other rewards you claimed?)

    Please post a screenshot of that if you can. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • @Gcarrara said:

    If you go over the the outfit reward in the rift. Does it say it is owned (like all the other rewards you claimed?)

    Please post a screenshot of that if you can. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    Sure. I think it happened because when I clicked "redeem rift level" the rift went up from lvl 32 to lvl 34 (because I had enough fragments)

    Annotazione 2020-06-13 103137.png


  • I have the same problem. In the previous rift I didn't get the lamp, feng head.

    I send ticket 29 march and now is closed without fix.

    in the current rift i have the same problem. I didn't get kate charm, pizza charm and others things.

    Now is June 15 and same problem and same result.

    I feel very disappointed. ๐Ÿ˜“

  • @tomino17 said:

    I have the same problem. In the previous rift I didn't get the lamp, feng head.

    I send ticket 29 march and now is closed without fix.

    in the current rift i have the same problem. I didn't get kate charm, pizza charm and others things.

    Now is June 15 and same problem and same result.

    I feel very disappointed. ๐Ÿ˜“

    Can you please provide the same screenshots of all the missing rewards of the current rift? Similar to the last one IceScreaM98 posted.

  • Current rift screen

    rift1.jpg rift3.jpg


    kate1.jpg kate2.jpg

    Last rift screen (better i dont have, but this is id from ticket support #494015, which is closed, I don't know why)

    001.JPG 0003 (1).JPG

    Feng head and the lamp are missing.

  • Any suggestions?

  • haha, you are funny my friend ..absolutely nothing since March ..now is the june ..

  • I Have the same problem with Kate's pants and the huntress charm lvl 49 and 50

    Screenshot (24).png


    Screenshot (23).png


  • Same problem...

  • Thanks for the screenshots.

    Also for others remember to upvote the bug report if you are affected by it so devs have a better chance to understand how common/widespread it is.

  • Update 20/06:

    I submitted a ticket here:

    Copyright ยฉ 2019 Behaviour Interactive. All rights reserved.

    The problem was solved after a day, you need to provide the screenshots of the missing item/items and your player cloud ID.

  • @IceScreaM98 said:

    Update 20/06:

    I submitted a ticket here:

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/

    The problem was solved after a day, you need to provide the screenshots of the missing item/items and your player cloud ID.

    I did this in March, but ok, I'll try a second chance ๐Ÿ˜ช

  • @tomino17 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1372464#Comment_1372464

    I did this in March, but ok, I'll try a second chance ๐Ÿ˜ช

    Strange, they instantly replied to me.