Finally got Blindsided from tome 1:3!!

Took so look long! I'm so bad with flashlights. I kept bringing purple ones with pink and purple attachments and just couldn't figure it out. But finally I got 4 blinds! After ALL this time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

  • @Dolls said:

    Took so look long! I'm so bad with flashlights. I kept bringing purple ones with pink and purple attachments and just couldn't figure it out. But finally I got 4 blinds! After ALL this time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    Those tomes made me learn how to use a flashlight, which is harder than you'd think on a controller. ๐Ÿ˜† The flashlight save one took me a day. I'm a better player for it though!

    Grats!!!

  • @Dolls said:

    Took so look long! I'm so bad with flashlights. I kept bringing purple ones with pink and purple attachments and just couldn't figure it out. But finally I got 4 blinds! After ALL this time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    Grats, I remember that one took me quite a few games and I ate some hits because Iโ€™m bad at it lol