Camping
I did a bubba's basement build on Hawkins lab and someone hit me with the "reported " I hit back with the "it's not bannable or reportable" and they said it was, I'm 99% sure it's not but I wanted to make sure it didnt change
I did a bubba's basement build on Hawkins lab and someone hit me with the "reported " I hit back with the "it's not bannable or reportable" and they said it was, I'm 99% sure it's not but I wanted to make sure it didnt change
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nope, camping is still considered a valid and acceptable tactic according to the rules, so nothing to worry about.
you good fam...hold that line
It's not. It can be an ######### move(especially considering you're forcing a player to depip), but basement bubba is known to camp the basement and you simply need to stay out.
You should never believe What people say to you in egc.It’s probably just some bored child who needs to grow a pair.And or some jobless adult still living in his mom’s basement.
It's not bannable. They can report it to create a record of their distaste for that play style, but nothing will happen to you personally for camping.