I used MoM at rank 1
The build I used was, Inner Strength, Empathy, Dead Hard and of course Metal of Man.
I used Inner strength to quickly get healed so I could take more protection hits.
Used Empathy to know where people where to take protection hits for.
Dead hard to help with chases.
Let’s get into the numbers. I played a total of 30 matches with it on and...
1/3 It didn’t become active in the match. (10 Times)
1/6 It became active but I was downed insta downed from healthy and didn’t work.(5 Times)
1/6. It became active however I still died as I had to play more aggressively. (5 Times)
1/3 It became active and I used it to help me escape (10 Times)
And I escaped 1/2 of the time so that’s pretty good. (15 Times)
Honestly it isn’t as bad as I thought it was and didn’t need SWF. I’d recommend trying it out and It was a really fun play style.
Comments
Agreed. I've been running it quite a bit lately. Same complaints (protection stacks not always registering/healthy insta down hits), but when it does work it's a lot of fun.