Build Advice Survivor
Ok so when new update comes I have a pretty specific build idea I want to run but not sure if it would work well or what to put in slot 4 the main setup perks being diversion red herring and that new one forget the name something alliance I want a build that involves more interaction with the killer then just looping and hiding so what y’all got? I’ve thought about maybe head on or sprint burst
Comments
maybe you could go for quick and quiet or dance with me? to focus on juking and messing with the killers head?
I tend to run Diversion and Red Herring with Stake Out and a medkit with Sponge and Surgical Suture/Rubber Gloves(Gloves heals much faster if plenty of skillchecks come, but Suture averagely has a higher value from Sponge). Diversion requires you to be in the TR in the first place, so might aswell use Stake Out to use that to your advantage.