Fellow Survivors....why?

I've noticed alot of people think that it's a good idea to loop the Killer right by a hooked Survivor, Red Ranks too! You're not only preventing someone else from the rescue, but making it very easy for the Killer to capitalize on a completely avoidable situation. If you're being chased, run the hell away!

Comments

  • If I'm on your team, for the love of God listen to Dpooly.

    If I'm the killer, feel free to disregard :D

  • Agreed. The best thing to do is actually lure the killer away from the hooked survivor. Most times it'll work and to be honest it works best for everyone in terms of pipping and bloodpoints.

  • The short answer is they're idiots.

  • Yeahhh..If I'm on the hook and you go out of your way to loop the killer around me, I just attempt to kobe and ultimately dip. Literally screw you, lol

  • Agreed, unless it's an Oni in his mode or something that can instadown you, then I'd have to loop so someone (ideally with Borrowed) can unhook. But that situation is rare.

  • That's one of the things that irritates me immensely. If I am being chased I will run as far away from the hooked survivor as I can. Same goes for gens people are working on.

  • Unfortunately rn, there are a lot people in red ranks that don't belong... after we get the new matchmaking system, it shouldn't be that common... hopefully

  • What I do is run away from all objectives and other survivors to waste the killers time and give my teammates more time to do the good stuffs ๐Ÿ˜Ž