Question disappeared from the Q&A

Hello,

I put a question into the Q&A about chapter/event menu music being added to the Soundtrack, but after going back in there, I have seen that it has disappeared without a trace? I've seen that there have been duplicated "CLOSED", but this has completely vanished?!

Should I repost, or was this not for discussion?

Many thanks!

Comments

  • If you read the QA announcement, you'll see that they specify two topics of discussion. Your question had to do with neither, so it was probably deleted for being off-topic.

  • @Orion said:

    If you read the QA announcement, you'll see that they specify two topics of discussion. Your question had to do with neither, so it was probably deleted for being off-topic.

    I could have tenuously linked it, "will Silent Hill chapter music (and others) be made available on the soundtrack", but fair enough. I just found it odd that it completely disappeared, rather than being closed.


    Thanks for the response!