Question about mouse / Keyboard on console

So i have a question, the devs said that they won't enable mouse and keyboard on console because it'd be somehow unfair for survivors. But will they do it now that crossplay will eventually happen?

On a personal level i can't aim for ######### with a controller ( i used to play on PC), and probably featured in dozens of YouTube troll montages, and even if the new sensitivity changes helped me MASSIVELY , i still feel like it won't be enough against good PC survivors. I'd like to go back to PC BUT i won't do the grind again and all my friends are on Playstation.

Comments

  • I play with controller on PC, and wouldn't consider DbD a game where KB/Mouse is really a big advantage. I seem to do just fine against obviously mostly KB/Mouse players.

  • Devs have improved/increased sensitivity on controllers which has been a great help and for some killers and most survivors there will be little difference between a controler and keyboard.

    However for those survivors or specific killers the keyboard gives a much faster and accurate/precision e.g. Huntress, Nurse, scary cowboy.