Mori of the trapper and the Wraith

I did not know in which category to say this

Will it be possible one day to change the mori of the trapper and the wraith, I personally find that they are less realistic than the mori that we have on the new killer :)

Traaper:

For the trapper I will see something related to his bear trap, like he puts a trap on the ground and explodes the head of the survivor in his trap something like

Wraith :

For the wraith I would see something or he uses the bell of lamantation and his weapon 

He plants his weapon on the survivor's back and then took the bell with his 2 hands and crushed his head several times with

Comments

  • I could see Wraith putting the bell on someone's head, then banging it till the survivor bleeds out of their ears and eyes.

    Trapper should only work like that if he has a trap in his hand. Otherwise it should be how it is now. Or like, he takes the trap in his hand, and just shoves it on their face. Then opens it back up to remove it.

  • Mostly I hate that they are almost identical.

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    I could see Wraith putting the bell on someone's head, then banging it till the survivor bleeds out of their ears and eyes.

    Trapper should only work like that if he has a trap in his hand. Otherwise it should be how it is now. Or like, he takes the trap in his hand, and just shoves it on their face. Then opens it back up to remove it.

    The Wraith's mori idea is cool 👍.