Let’s show off (game)
post a screenshot of one of your favorite outfit, killer or survivor it does not matter.
(Caption the photo above you)
I can say cosmetics is one of the best things that happen to this game because I personally got tired of looking at the same outfits over and over. And I just started playing this year. I can not imaging the torture the rest of you went through(maybe you didn’t care lol)
Anywho here is one of mine.

(Caption the photo above you)
I can say cosmetics is one of the best things that happen to this game because I personally got tired of looking at the same outfits over and over. And I just started playing this year. I can not imaging the torture the rest of you went through(maybe you didn’t care lol)
Anywho here is one of mine.

Comments
50 Shades of Pink
50 Shades of Purple
She looks more mature with this purple hair. And the version with the flower is just awesome. Though, it costing like 1 chapter with 2 characters kind of makes the purple hair look better.
I would show much more, actually, if I did buy a lot of cosmetics, since there are a lot of good combinations (sorry devs I don't like most of the sets, and 90% of heads are awful) and they combine greatly with the older ones.
At least they didn't lock out both firecrackers after the event.
We wear pink on Wednesday #meangirls
(Yeah I agree some of the pre-outfits don’t look good together)
Here’s my other favorite 8-)