What is the last "new" perk that became part of your regular rotation?
I have "new" in quotations because that is relative to the player. But I would consider anything released in the last year or so as new. I'm interested in this topic because it feels like to me that the devs release some pretty half baked perks the last couple of years. And it's sad because a lot of the time there is real potential there but they put in too many unnecessary restrictions or conditions. In any case, for me the most recent perk that I actually use regularly is Inner Strength. It's just a solid well balanced perk.
Comments
Inner Strength for survivor and Thrilling Tremors for killer, all the perks since have been pretty useless
That is a pretty clever idea.
Okay so current tally-
Inner Strength is clear leader with 13 users.
Nemesis, Fixated, and Thrilling Tremors are all tied for 2nd with 6 users.
Surg has 4 users.
Infectious Fright, Off the Record and Corrupt Intervention all had 3 users.
There are quite a few perks with 2 users or less.
Apparently Nancy was the best character released in the last year or so in terms of perks.
Think that'd be breakout. I'm not super familiar with who came when but I think that ones vaguely new.
Dead Mans Switch, run it on Oni and sometimes deathslinger