Bro......HOW!

Dude I got to rank 2...Like how! This is the lowest rank I have ever been and I have been playing this game since Feburary. 

Comments

  • Cuz ur the ######### 
  • I've confirmed that you are indeed the #########. 
  • because even the dumbest moron could easily achieve rank 1

  • yeet said:

    because even the dumbest moron could easily achieve rank 1

    Take that negative ######### back to ur killer main circle jerk 
  • Dude I got to rank 2...Like how! This is the lowest rank I have ever been and I have been playing this game since Feburary. 
    Woot woot, let's pop a bottle of Murky Reagent or Afterpiece tonic your choice  8-)
  • @chemical_reject said:
    yeet said:

    because even the dumbest moron could easily achieve rank 1

    Take that negative ######### back to ur killer main circle jerk 

    it's true?
    rank is irrelevant in this game, I got rank 1 in the first month of playing.

  • Grats, OP!  One more rank for the achievement!
  • Gratulations! Get some more Pips to reach Rank1. And then try that as a killer. you will see its not that easy ;)

  • @chemical_reject said:
    Cuz ur the ######### 

    @chemical_reject said:
    yeet said:

    because even the dumbest moron could easily achieve rank 1

    Take that negative ######### back to ur killer main circle jerk 

    kek

  • @chemical_reject said:

    Take that negative ######### back to ur killer main circle jerk 

    Truth hurt i guess.

  • @yeet said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    yeet said:

    because even the dumbest moron could easily achieve rank 1

    Take that negative ######### back to ur killer main circle jerk 

    it's true?
    rank is irrelevant in this game, I got rank 1 in the first month of playing.

    Me too, im a killer main and my first month playing survivor I ended in rank 1.
    However, I could never be bothered to do killer rank 1, always stopped playing when I hit red ranks :lol:

  • @Master said:

    @yeet said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    yeet said:

    because even the dumbest moron could easily achieve rank 1

    Take that negative ######### back to ur killer main circle jerk 

    it's true?
    rank is irrelevant in this game, I got rank 1 in the first month of playing.

    Me too, im a killer main and my first month playing survivor I ended in rank 1.
    However, I could never be bothered to do killer rank 1, always stopped playing when I hit red ranks :lol:

    I just went on 1R 3 times as a killer, then said "######### it, it is not worth my mental health", and never came back.

    I'm a happy killer right now.

  • YOU MAKE ME PROUD, YOU AND I ARE MEMBERS OF THE ELITE GROUP OF Xx_PUSSYDESTROYERS_xX NOW THAT WE MADE AT THIS FAR AND THE MAGICAL MERMAID GAVE US OUR KELP MOUSTACHES WE CAN DO ANYTHING