Kills
I have played Dead by Daylight for two years now and I am interest what killer do you find the hardest or what killer do you hate playing against.
Tagged:
Mod
I have played Dead by Daylight for two years now and I am interest what killer do you find the hardest or what killer do you hate playing against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The hardest is definitely Oni for me. I have a lot of trouble controlling his power. Im more comfortable with swift and stealthy killers.
I think Legion is hard. I've tried them out and just don't understand about the frenzy...
Also I hate facing Legion cause of frenzy..lol
Trying to practice Nurse right now... holy #########, it's tunnel and camp 1 player all match or I get absolute ######### by the end. LOL Apologies if you're ever that player against my Nurse! I'll improve, I swear!
playing nurse
playing against spirit
Yeah i have the same trouble with the oni The shape is one of my favorite killers because of how quiet and sneeky he is
*OoO blocks your path
I despise playing against Nu-Doctor.
Why?
Two reasons:
1) It is often much more difficult to sneak when dealing with Doctor. He is a very full throttle sort of killer, chasing more often than not because his power gives him excellent scouting ability. Conventional methods of juking killers stealthily do not work. Mind you I'm not saying that's some terribly bad thing. As a killer he exists to change the tempo, from how survivor movement works to reversed skill checks. It feels frustrating to me.
2) His ability can prevent you from performing certain actions which is also extremely frustrating, especially against Doctors that tend to tunnel hard.
I do get the point your making he is very OP and a real struggle to beat