Thanks guys for the responses and thanks for the correction of the post seriously not being a smart ass . I saw leaks by daylight said that this one was going to be 5 stages does anyone know what that means ?
Thanks guys for the responses and thanks for the correction of the post seriously not being a smart ass . I saw leaks by daylight said that this one was going to be 5 stages does anyone know what that means ?
There are only 4 levels. The last part releases next Wednesday
Thanks guys for the responses and thanks for the correction of the post seriously not being a smart ass . I saw leaks by daylight said that this one was going to be 5 stages does anyone know what that means ?
Unless they wanna hit us out of nowhere with a surprise 5th level, it's just gonna be 4 levels like the 2 Tomes before.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no it comes out in like 7 to 6 days from now
June 17th. There are 3 weeks between Tome Level 3 and Tome Level 4.
Just a reminder - it's Tome 3 Level 4, not Tome 4...
I really needed to point out that, forgive me...
Thanks guys for the responses and thanks for the correction of the post seriously not being a smart ass . I saw leaks by daylight said that this one was going to be 5 stages does anyone know what that means ?
There are only 4 levels. The last part releases next Wednesday
Unless they wanna hit us out of nowhere with a surprise 5th level, it's just gonna be 4 levels like the 2 Tomes before.