Some clothing idea’s
Feng Min
Feng Min
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Claudette
William
Zarina & or Nea
David
thumbs up to the the female chracter not so much to the male mostly because they look the same, sorry but no
I’m not seeing any resemblance between the two 🤷♂️.
The problem is that all I see is a stud
And what’s wrong with a man looking that?.
First one looks like a douchebag with that pose, camo pants, boots, and the sun glasses. Second one looks like a clothing line model. Also, big muscles like that are quite unpleasant to the touch, trust me.
Don’t get me wrong here but if the game allows David to be able to not wear a shirt.Then what’s the difference if the two in both photos are basically like most David’s in game?.What’s next girls will be shamed for showing their legs in game?.
I was just answering the question, which I presumed to be about real-life men.
I know my ideas on here are usually not the most liked but it’s not easy to be original with idea’s.I mean the first guy could be just be scratching his head 🤷♂️.And besides it’s about the clothing not how the person wearing the clothing looks in the photo.