Does anyone else here

Feel like the Huntress Should be limited to her axe throwing abilities?.I had a game just now where huntress wouldn’t give me a chance to heal myself my teammates where semi helpful but she literally kept tunneling me specifically.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I don’t know if it was because I was the obsession or that user just really hates Claudette mains.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    I don’t know if it was because I was the obsession or that user just really hates Claudette mains.


    U ussually dont want to tunnel the obsession. A lot of the obsession perks requires that the obsession is alive.

    So probally she hated claudettes

  • I don't see how preventing you from healing has anything to do with Huntress specifically.

  • @burntFuse said:

    I don't see how preventing you from healing has anything to do with Huntress specifically.

    She literally kept following me making sure I couldn’t escape and ignored the other survivors.But when I briefly lost her she hadn’t found me and continued to tunnel. I didn’t do anything toxic at all🤷‍♂️.

  • Doesn't sound like anything was wrong.

  • What does this have to do with Huntress