One question, in the film we can see one or more killers? (Plz deathslinger 🤞)😆
Hey Walker! So for now with the project we've done it is just DR.. When we continue.. more killers will be thrown in for sure! As I said we have an idea we are working on for Legion.. I'd love to do slinger! I'm a sucker for westerns!
Hey Walker! So for now with the project we've done it is just DR.. When we continue.. more killers will be thrown in for sure! As I said we have an idea we are working on for Legion.. I'd love to do slinger! I'm a sucker for westerns!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One question, in the film we can see one or more killers? (Plz deathslinger 🤞)😆
Hey Walker! So for now with the project we've done it is just DR.. When we continue.. more killers will be thrown in for sure! As I said we have an idea we are working on for Legion.. I'd love to do slinger! I'm a sucker for westerns!
I meant to bring it up on the other thread, but Jake looks really spot on I won't lie
Yeah, Jack flipping Killed it as Jake! Can't wait for you to see him bring the character to life!
Legion? Interesting idea🧐 anyway i wish you luck.
Was between Ace and Meg, however all of these look stunning.
Thanks Walker! I appreciate it man!! Take care and stay safe.
Hey Cheers! I know it's a very hard choice! Everyone did a fantastic job! Look forward to you seeing the final project!
They all look great, but Jack really nailed the hair and...the face. Yes, I will constantly be bringing it up.
All of them look great but that Ace has such strong Ace vibes oh my god.