Hey uhm how do I report a player
I recently played with a hacker as survivor he was instahealing against legion and he could also teleport through walls.
I have his steam ID, video proof, I just dont know where do I send it to
I recently played with a hacker as survivor he was instahealing against legion and he could also teleport through walls.
I have his steam ID, video proof, I just dont know where do I send it to
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Send it to https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
And make a ticket if you have the proof and such
If you didn't send an in-game report, you're #########.
And if you want to waste 20 minutes of your time, go for it. It's ridiculous how long it takes to make a report, so I don't even bother now anymore. If I see a hacker/cheater/exploiter, good for them. They have my go-for-it-card until the devs fix the report system to make it more user friendly...