Does corrupt purge not work with NOED anymore?

Seems like it used to. Kind of makes Plague weaker now.

Comments

  • Secondary attack methods have never worked with NoED. It just so happens that half of them are instant-downs.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Secondary attack methods have never worked with NoED. It just so happens that half of them are instant-downs.

    I must be crazy then. I could have sworn they used to 🤔

  • If it ever did work with NOED, then I assure you it was a bug. Corrupt Purge is considered a special attack. The one-shot potential of the Exposed status effect that NOED enacts is only realized through the killers' basic attacks.

    Other perks that "Expose" survivors (Make Your Choice, Haunted Grounds, Devour Hope, etc) operate under this same restriction.

    So no, Corrupt Purge does not, and was not, intended to benefit from the effects of NOED. Same as with any other attacks inflicted from killer powers (like Huntress Hatchets or Demogorgon's Shred).

  • Well that answers my question. Feel free to silently judge me.

  • At least now I can stop trying.