There should be

A new system where if a killer decides to be an a-hole and just swings his chainsaw when the survivor is slugged on ground The survivor should get half of the killers BP.

I couldn’t upload the video on here otherwise I would have shown it.

Comments

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    A new system where if a killer decides to be an a-hole and just swings his chainsaw when the survivor is slugged on ground The survivor should get half of the killers BP.

    I couldn’t upload the video on here otherwise I would have shown it.

    What did the slug in question do to get this honor from Bubilly, if anything?

    There are times when a killer loudly states "This one is mine" often throwing the rest of the game. I know as a survivor you want badly to get them up, but whether it's bait or not your team must do the Camper Protocols and gtfo.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Can killers get half of a survivor's BP when they T-bag the killer or click their flash lights repeatedly at them? Or maybe when they complain about being camped after all gens are done or about NOED for the upteenth time.

    Or maybe no systems need to be put in place, that some people just need to grow some tougher skin and not get triggered over something minor and just move on.

    This made me laugh honestly have you never gone up against sweaty killers who waste your time?.If not then Don’t speak at all.

  • I feel like this forum user was being unsupportive of my idea.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    I feel like this forum user was being unsupportive of my idea.

    Because your idea is rather nonsensical outside of a joking context. Losing BP for taunting or being a big ol' meanie is just plain silly.