More bps perks?
Can we get more perks like we're gonna live forever and BBQ? I mean perks that give you more that 25% more bps in a category (I know that some perks give small bonuses but most to all of them are not worth running alone)
Can we get more perks like we're gonna live forever and BBQ? I mean perks that give you more that 25% more bps in a category (I know that some perks give small bonuses but most to all of them are not worth running alone)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only problem I have with more BPs perks is that I don't want people to feel obligated to run them to reduce the grind and wait on running actual perk loadouts. Other than that I would love some more BPs stuff.
tbh all of the offerings should apply after the game and on top of the 8k total you can earn in each category.
They should also change Distressing and similar perks like it to give Bonus Bloodpoints.
@coppersly the offerings do apply post game on top of the 8k. I can say this for sure because I’ve run offerings without BBQ and earned 40k because I get 32 plus a bonus 8 in hunting.
Perks like prove thyself, Distressing, thrill of hunt, etc those are what only works during the game.
The fact that No Mither doesn't given bonus bloodpoints yet is something I've always found weird.
@johnmwarner My bad, but the same idea goes. The perks should add on at the end instead.
@coppersly If they reworked the current ones to be post game that would be a big help. Also if they brought out new perks and tacked a BP bonus on them it would help.