I created a ticket 10 days ago
Hello,
I created a ticket 10 days ago with a clip of a survivor working with the killer. Still showing that it's "open" but no answer yet from you.
Is it even worth it to bother reporting people?
Tagged:
Mod
Hello,
I created a ticket 10 days ago with a clip of a survivor working with the killer. Still showing that it's "open" but no answer yet from you.
Is it even worth it to bother reporting people?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You expect them to tell you they banned/didn't ban someone?
I feel like it's a good thing they don't respond people would be looking to get people banned so they could be like "haha look what I did"
Have more faith in the system.
We don't tend to advise people what action we have taken against an individual. But I can assure you that all reports are read and action is taken if something untoward has occured.
No I expect them just to give a response back, that they have received it and will look into it, like usual, and close the ticket.
When you say "haha look what I did" have you thought of the way that survivor tbagged me after he showed my position to the killer? And the frustration I got after they ruined my game while I was just trying to play a normal one? I think that should be punished.