Free Mori to all Killers!
Killer Meme stuff I sometimes doing is bringing mori with Iron Grasp and Agitation.
Then I am choosing a place on the map, close to the center, where I am gonna mori everyone or something significant,
like on top of the big ship at The Pale Rose. I imagine, this is terrifying to the last survivor, when I am caring them
to the mori place and they see the bodies of all other survivors. So cool!
The idea is:
When the next hook will kill a survivor, let the killer use a "free" (no offerings required) mori on them but only at some
significant area on the map: could be main building or hill or ship etc.
This will make "final hook" more fun and give an additional challenge to killers.
This could be beneficial to survivors, since BBQ will not reveal their location and for some killer, mori could take longer time than hooking survivor ("Adda ni ka dingir asar ku me").
Comments