Aren't exhaustion addons outdated?
They were introduced to counter exhaustion recovery while running back then. But that's not the case anymore. Imo they need some adjustments accordingly. Especially clown gas, it's nearly impossible to avoid before using your exhaustion perk
Comments
So your saying they shouldnt be countable? Isnt that the problem with the survivor meta ..?
There should be more addons and perks that counter Exhaustion well. The ones we have are lackluster which is why no one runs them and why everyone runs Exhaustion perks. They are re-usable game swinging effects that have little counter play currently.
They should add more, some for every killer. Instead we get addons that cause hemorrhage instead ๐๏ธ
LOL I wish we could have old DBD back for a weekend. I would love for newer killers to experience was OG DBD was all about before complaining about its current state. ๐
I agree that Huntress's addons should be changed at this point and will likely happen when they look at her addons, but Clown should keep it as a niche addon in his arsenal. I occassionally play against very good survivors at Rank 1 that don't use Exaustion perks, which makes this addon worthless.
The most popular exaustion perk, Sprint Burst is rarely effected by these addons as well. For the most part this addon is only used to counter Dead Hard which only works on good Killers once anyway.
Overall I think this is a minor issue in the grand scheme of things and I would rather Iridescent Hatchets be changed first.
They are here to stay because they made it to be as casual game as they can and every killer should get kills just for participation
I'm just saying they are outdated. They were designed with run recovery in mind which isn't the case anymore. I'm not saying to remove them bit to tweak them to the current situation accordingly
@not_Queef I wouldn't say for every killer or else perks Dead Hard would be completely useless but they should be part of some just to add more variety to the game play sense survivors can't be greedy with exhaustion perks vs exhaustion addons.