I hope the new killer will be a female <3
Yes, I'm sexist
Yes, I'm sexist
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish
Technically speaking there are far more actual male killers than females. Psychologically speaking females have more cunning in killing (poison, smothering, etc) than males do. That is why blunt trauma works better for males in this game.
Now, I really want a few more female killers. A vengeful spirit would be amazing!
It doesn't must be a Kuchisake-onna or samurai, I just want the new killer to be a female
Thank you <3333
I want a sexy male survivor. I will be disappointed if he is not handsome.