Our Community is Funny, tell me yours

Our community is so funny, that they think reality is a fantasy and some who died in real life is a joke for others. This is how my story went.

I was streaming solo killer , joking about when I had 4 individuals who decided to stream snipe me with the oddest usernames. All related to quote unquote "Racism". Not only they were being dicks about their win but they were entirely foolish to think I will fall for their traps. Though , I didn't manage to 4k due to a dumb mistake I made . The endgame chat was hilarious, so hilarious, I wish I wasn't part black anymore.

Ok, typical trashtalk, i don't mind. I find it rather amusing and not worth my time. To be honest, it was the best trashtalk I seen for ages coming from a 4man.

It started getting a little pissy just because I started ignoring them, laughing at their trash talks... probably still watching my stream laughing at them , they decided to take it up a notch. They started making personal remarks on the Chat and also my steam comments (i already reported and deleted their dumb comments though) .

They then started commenting about racism isn't toxicity yada yada and how they can say all the ######### they want , haha. I thought it was funny until i realised it was getting more personal xD. They even called me a Pedo like #########? im only 17. (and I am also genetically and test proven an Asexual due to my lack of certain genes which increases my hormones) .

Boom, goes havoc. They started spamming everything at me as if their fingers are worth a thousand words.

it kept going on and on and on and on ...till i was suddenly shut down from the game out for no reason. (probably internet lag)

๐Ÿ˜Ž Tell me your funny moment about this month.

Comments

  • Unfortunately naming and shaming is against the rules on this forum, because it's inappropriate to unilaterally decide that someone committed an offense and then publicly drag their name through the mud, as they do not have a chance to plead their case.

    While I am inclined to agree with you in this particular case based on what I am seeing here, for all we know, their actions could have been benign with no intended harm or malice, and this type of punishment would be disproportionate without considering all of the factors and history involved. Just saying.

  • Alright noted, I would take considerable editing action .

  • I was Freddy on PS4 2 days ago, and this 4 man SWF got demolished....

    I got this.

    As Freddy.png

    This is also a Prime Example on Freddy's Lunge. I know it's the same, but it needs to LOOK like everyone's else's or I'll get false reports like this one.

  • The best people are when they're trash talk you before the match starts for no reason lol

  • That must be a PS4 or XBONE things XD . Its to show off dominance, I guess

  • Ahhh, the old Lungeman Freddy

  • I did and they were punished harshly for it :D

  • Name and shame racists. ######### them. Good on you, OP.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    Name and shame racists. ######### them. Good on you, OP.

    Thanks, this people thinking life is a joke will only understand the pain that they had caused.

  • @Rydog said:

    @DudeDelicious Agreed!

    Agreed indeed

  • I just love the ones that say "YOU COULD HAVE SAVED ME!" when they're on the other side of the map with the killer near by, or three of them on hooks/ground with NoED active, or a camping killer.

    Sorry-not-sorry, but you dead boo. I am NOT risking my neck and giving the killer another kill because you think there's half a chance.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    I just love the ones that say "YOU COULD HAVE SAVED ME!" when they're on the other side of the map with the killer near by, or three of them on hooks/ground with NoED active, or a camping killer.

    Sorry-not-sorry, but you dead boo. I am NOT risking my neck and giving the killer another kill because you think there's half a chance.

    Hahaha , I understand those salty moments of other people. It's better to save yourself than other people when they believe their "saveable"

  • @Crackgear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1339289#Comment_1339289

    Hahaha , I understand those salty moments of other people. It's better to save yourself than other people when they believe their "saveable"

    Ironically I've had more times where I'm nearly screaming into my headset for them to ditch me, but there's no voice chat and I don't do party chats with randoms. Too many squeakers and toxic people over random Xbox parties.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1339294#Comment_1339294

    Ironically I've had more times where I'm nearly screaming into my headset for them to ditch me, but there's no voice chat and I don't do party chats with randoms. Too many squeakers and toxic people over random Xbox parties.

    Damn, I feel you. ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @Crackgear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1339289#Comment_1339289

    Hahaha , I understand those salty moments of other people. It's better to save yourself than other people when they believe their "saveable"

    Yep, especially when it's a nurse/spirit protecting her 3 man basement hook in haddonfield