[Story thread] Just got a 2k instead of a 0k because survivors wouldn't leave

I was up against high-ranked survivors, as usual, when my arm started hurting. There were three gens left and three survivors were injured, but I'm not going to play while I'm in pain, so I faced a corner and went AFK.

I did a few stretches to get rid of the pain, came back, EGC had almost ended, but there were three survivors around me. They hadn't broken all my totems, so NOED was still up. I managed to hit and sacrifice two of them, but the third teabagged her way out of the gate (like it's skillful to escape from a killer who's AFK, but whatever).

Moral of the story? If you can, leave. These survivors were cocky because I went AFK (and then called me "toxic" for "pretending" to be AFK), but they would've all escaped had they just left through the open gate not 20 meters away.

Comments

  • Thats very epic...

  • @Kellie Honestly, I found it annoying. I essentially had to give up in a fairly snowball-y situation due to real-life issues and they wouldn't just take the win, they had to waste my time with this bullshit.

  • Lmao bad killer just get a prosthetic arm lmao xdddd what a baby killer.

  • I thought this was going to be a story similar to mine from a few weeks ago lol thought they gave you a 2k for being afk.

    Dumb survivors got what they deserved.

  • they just want to farm escape point "maybe" but put that aside they just toxic player not worth to be talked about

  • @uBoluCha I was facing a wall, so they couldn't farm anything except boldness.

  • Lol, there are times when I end in 4K because I went to the bathroom and they want to farm with a cloaked wraith, since while standing still you're invisible they never were going to find me. They didn't even try to open the door nor clean a single totem.

  • As a killer and survivor main I understand what you’re going through.Sometimes as the doctor I I’m able to down the entire team and sometimes I fail.I try not to give up when they try to flash me with light and or pallet stun me. Sometimes going after survivors can be a struggle but the best thing that I learned to do is wait for one or all of them to make a mistake then give them a taste of their own medicine.

  • @NinjaDette1 You can't "main" both sides. You can play both sides equally, but "main" means the one you play most.

    Now that that's out of the way, I didn't give up because I was struggling (I'd hooked a few of them by this point, that's why they were injured), I gave up because my arm was starting to hurt and I wasn't gonna play like that.

  • What kind of pain? Just curious. Tendon issues?

  • @Yamaoka I think so. I realized I was in a bad position for a while, that was probably it.