Quality Matchmaking
GG's to the people in my game, barely have 20 hours in this game and have been against red and purple ranks for the past 4 games in a row
GG's to the people in my game, barely have 20 hours in this game and have been against red and purple ranks for the past 4 games in a row
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wonder if it's something in the air today? I just made a thread about this, lol. And I think someone else made an even more detailed post about mismatched match making.
Edit: You destroyed them though, GG. ๐
Yupppp every damn day.
Jesus Christ, my Lord you're barely Devotion 14.
inb4 someone screams at you "block the names because blah blah blah."
You are the god of this game, less than 20 playing and getting 4ks with this matchmaking????
Yeah, watched a ton of videos. Mostly Otz and Noob3 so I know some of the higher skill strats but still can't fully use them most of the time