Vanitys mirror vs scratched mirror

Which do you prefer? I like scratched mirror but the speed gets me and the lunge. But vanitys mirror with dead rabbit and monitor and abuse is close to no tr as well,still gives decent wall hacks, and is faster and has a better lunge.

Comments

  • Vanity Mirror is the most horrible thing I have ever used on Myers. I tried it one time and it was miserable. The thing is, Mirror Myers has 105% Movement Speed, Vanity Mirror has a penalty of 7%, meaning a Tier 2 Myers is 108% with Vanity Mirror. Not great.

    Sure, the lunge is better, but when playing Scratched Mirror, you want the Boyfriends Memo anyway... So dont think that the Lunge is that much of an advantage. And even with Monitor and Dead Rabbit the Terror Radius is still present, while at Tier 1, he does not have any TR.