Sniping out the hearts of all with those finger guns, and the only guy who's cool enough in such dire circumstances to wear a damn smile on his face. What's not to love?"
Sniping out the hearts of all with those finger guns, and the only guy who's cool enough in such dire circumstances to wear a damn smile on his face. What's not to love?"
Then I'll watch it.
I think Paul who plays Ace can promise you that! He nailed it! You won't be disappointed!!
Definitely! It looks really good, like it came from big fans of the game. I love how accurate the costumes are.
One question though, is Doctor planned to be in your fan film? He's my favorite Killer.
That's a tough question... yes and no ๐ I love DOC as well! We really have a plan for him in this project.. stay tuned. You will see him... but at the same time you won't. Some of it is is POV, if the fans and community enjoy it we are going to go back and do more. And he will be VERY HEAVILY seen!!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The First OFFICIAL Clip for the Film!!!
THE TEASER TRAILER!!
Really depends on what information i'll get beforehand.
Boss!! What would you like to know? Ask away!
Looks awesome, not many good fan films like yours, keep up the good work!
Thanks Byrd! Appreciate it!! We put a lot into it, hopefully the fans like it!
If you can confirm you can perfectly encapsulate Ace Visconti according to this description:
"Suave, Sophisticated, Silver Tongue, Confident, Classy, Charismatic, Ladies man, and Lucky Bastard.
Sniping out the hearts of all with those finger guns, and the only guy who's cool enough in such dire circumstances to wear a damn smile on his face. What's not to love?"
Then I'll watch it.
I think Paul who plays Ace can promise you that! He nailed it! You won't be disappointed!!
๐๐๐
๐
Heck Yes!!!
Only If shirtless myers apear on the film.
This is not how you make a poll
LOL
Then do share the correct way
How long are you planning on making it?
So it's gonna start as a 15 minute short film.. If the fans and community like it, we will continue it! Which I'm confident people will enjoy it!
Definitely! It looks really good, like it came from big fans of the game. I love how accurate the costumes are.
One question though, is Doctor planned to be in your fan film? He's my favorite Killer.
That's a tough question... yes and no ๐ I love DOC as well! We really have a plan for him in this project.. stay tuned. You will see him... but at the same time you won't. Some of it is is POV, if the fans and community enjoy it we are going to go back and do more. And he will be VERY HEAVILY seen!!
it looks AMAZING :D When will you share the movie?
Thanks Nate! It's in the editing process! It will be here within the coming weeks! Stay tuned...