I see a lot of nurse killers lately!
Is there something coming that I don't know or miss?
For the first time in more than a year I encounter more nurses than spirits
Is there something coming that I don't know or miss?
For the first time in more than a year I encounter more nurses than spirits
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Must be a lucky day for you.
I haven't came across a Nurse in a week or so. Must be your region.
I haven't seen a nurse in red ranks in at least two months or so. Might be because I'm on Xbox though.
Must be nice. If I see 3 nurses in an entire month I consider it an abnormally high amount.
It's weird because I've suddenly seen a spawn of Huntresses in red ranks over the last week or so. I've had maybe 10 or more matches against her? Quite obviously it would be the tome which seems the most plausible explanation as to why but I don't understand why she's suddenly popular now compared to when her predominant part of the tome released a few weeks ago.
I’ve seen a couple nurses at red ranks on Xbox. they’re all pretty bad, so I assume they don’t play nurse often. or red ranks know how to counter. idk. but yes I’ve been seeing way more nurses lately!
I'd love to contribute to survivors seeing more Nurse games but I can't be bothered to try and wade through the bug swamp that is her gameplay just to try and get 2 minutes of enjoyment out of it. She desperately need bug fixes and hopefully a power meter change like I've suggested.